Coffee to Water Ratio 1:15
Coffee = 20g
Purified Water = 300mL
Temperature = 93°C
Grind Size = Medium-Coarse
Grinder Used = Timemore C2 Hand Grinder, 23 clicks
Brewing Time = 5 minutes
Prepare the following:
- Ground coffee (medium-coarse)
- Water (93°C)
- French Press, spoon
- Scale and timer
Time to brew!
- Pre-heat your French Press with water. Discard the water after a few seconds.
- Take out the plunger and pour the coffee grounds into the French Press. Place it on your scale and tare.
- Start your timer and continuously pour water until 300mL.
- Take a spoon and stir 6 times. At 4:20 minutes, remove the crust/foam sitting on top of your brew using the spoon.
- Place your plunger into the French Press and plunge. End by 5:00 minutes.
- Serve the coffee into your cup and savor the aroma. Enjoy your freshly brewed coffee!